ACBLADE Verdegro Blade MASH TL3 TMA
TRAFFIC SIGNS NZ LTD - EXCLUSIVE NEW ZEALAND DISTRIBUTOR
The long awaited Verdegro Blade Mash TMA has been full scale crash tested according to the Manual for Assessing Safety Hardware (MASH) that supersedes the 20 year old NCHRP-350, passing Test 3-50 & 3-51 Straight Impact Test, 3-52 Offset Impact Test and the 3-53 Angle Test criteria, making it the highest safety level TMA.
New Zealand road conditions means that a shorter transportation height and ability to deploy a MASH TMA in a retracted position gives a flexible TMA to complete low speed urban work in narrow urban conditions with overhead hazards during the day with a retracted TMA, extending the TMA for 100kph use as required on motorways, expressways and highways.
KEY FEATURES INCLUDE:
· The BLADE is the only MASH TMA unit to offer the combination of MASH TL-2 and TL-3 in one unit. Approved by Waka Kotahi NZTA M 23 appendix c
· Crash tested TMA to new highest MASH TL-3 standards, approved by FHWA Austroads and NZTA.
· NZTA approved for use in the retracted position for TL-2 use in posted speed of 70km or less.
· Retracted transport height - under 4m - reduces damage.
· Nuisance damage cost to a minimum.
· New technology - No energy cartridge.
· Quick connection and level mounting system as standard.
· Market leading safety results.
· Full product and after sales support.
Contact Jim Lawrence for more information 027 633 2255 or email email@example.com